Our team of general surgeons deal with the treatment of diseases of multiple organ systems. A general surgeon is a specialist prepared to manage a broad spectrum of surgical conditions affecting almost any area of the body.
The surgeon establishes the diagnosis and provides the preoperative, operative, and postoperative care to surgical patients and is usually responsible for the comprehensive management of the trauma victim and the critically ill.
Our surgeons are able to treat congenital, infectious, metabolic and neoplastic problems relating to the head and neck, chest, breast, abdomen, extremities, and the gastrointestinal, vascular, and endocrine systems.
Our surgeries are completed in state of the art sterile conditions in one of our 3 operating theatres by a team of 10 highly experienced doctors and nurses.
- Surgery of the distal oesophagus, stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, colorectal surgery, operations of the thyroid gland, hernia, varicose veins, laparoscopic repair and others
- The most complicated types of laparoscopic operations (rectoplication, resections of the intestine, hernia)
- The full range of surgical techniques to treat prolapses and haemorrhoids
- The surgical treatment of obesity
- We also complete outpatient surgeries in our small operating theatre, such as the removal of small moles, tumors and ingrown nails using classical surgery techniques and laser procedures.
Commonly Treated Diseases
- Inflammation and stones of the gallbladder
- Tumors of the intestines and breast
- Haemorrhoids and anal diseases (fisulas and fissures)
- Abdominal trauma
- Acute abdomen